Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hair Always Grows Back


So a couple of weeks ago Drew buzzed Kash's head. It turned out pretty cute. It was finally getting to the point were I could finally get it to do something. Well today I decided to trim it up a little bit. I didn't look at what size the clippers were on before I started. I took one swipe down the center of his head and realized that it was way to short. Well needless to say thank heavens that hair always grows back (maybe not so fast on babies).

3 comments:

  1. He is such a little chunk! I love it I just want to pinch his cheeks, still haven't had the chance to meet the little guy in real life! Maybe when we come down with the fam we will have to stop by and see the family and your new digs! Cute blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you are now a blogger!! I can not believe how big Kash is... He is so dang cute!! Well add my blog if you want damnwell19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl! I seen your Blog on Bobs and was way excited to see you on here. Your baby is so CUTE!!!! I can't believe how big he is and I still haven't seen him! What a BAD friend I am. We need to hang out! My blog is private but would love to add you so e-mail me your email address! farrell_007@msn.com! Love ya girl!
    Kailey

    ReplyDelete